Monday, March 2, 2015

And so it is....

Hello world ,

                    Its official i have a blog. Strange but i wish i started sooner......Not much to say at this time , just a little scared!!! My friends sister is dead , 34 , my age really ......i have to be strong and remain positive for Nathan and for myself. I watched my son play this morning, so innocent....he doesn't know that evil exist . The concept of need and pain is centered on food ,shelter and love. I love his innocence. I remember does days, when what mattered was my new toys, being popular or what i would wear next. Today i look at my bank account more than i read a newspaper....who am i kidding i read the news online but you get my point. What really happens when you die?You cease being . Dark emptiness........i do not want that. I want to live!!!!!!!! I sometimes wish i knew this sooner. I would have gone crazy!!!!!! or may be not..... May the youth enjoy its youth. I am just 34 now.....why do i feel so old?

Good night friends until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment